Call for projects environment!
You have until July 15, 2011 to propose a project related to mountain activities (climbing, mountaineering, etc). Click here to view the selection criteria and download the application for support.
The project should
> aim to protect natural areas whose natural and leisure environments are directly threatened anywhere in the world,
> link with the outdoor activities like rock climbing, mountaineering, or for the professional area, work at height,
> focus on core problems and relate to preventive and not curative action (for example, pollution clean-up projects will not be selected),
> directly involve the public,
> have a timeline and be results-oriented, with quantifiable objectives,
> be sustainable: have a cycle of a minimum of one to two years,
> create true public consensus and be proposed by a non-profit organization.
The Petzl Foundation does not finance
- Projects proposed by individuals or structured businesses.
- Requests coming from public administrations or state delegated services, except in the field of research.
- For-profit, promotional or advertising projects.
2010 call for projects dates
> Complete the application of support request, by answering as clearly as possible to each question.
> Send your application in electronic format (text Word®) to:
firstname.lastname@example.org until July 15th 2011.
> After a first selection, the selected projects will be presented to the Board of Directors of the Petzl Foundation, who decides which projects will be supported for the following year.
- [11-27-12] Encourage respectful climbs in a major site: Piedra Parada
- [08-30-12] The environment call for projects is extended!
- [05-16-12] The Cochamo valley, a forgotten Yosemite
- [04-23-12] Saving the monk seals in Mauritania
- [12-21-11] Grimper dans les palmiers, un métier dangereux
- [12-20-11] Nepal: training future professional trek guides
- [05-23-11] Call for projects environment!
- [05-02-11] How to reduce accidents in the Gouter couloir?
- [03-29-11] Join the public Conservation Vote !
- [02-14-11] Ice Crystal, a scientific expedition into the heart of the waterfall
- [11-24-10] Results of the 2011 environment request for proposals!
- [07-30-10] Outdoor Industry Conservation Charity joins IUCN
- [06-29-10] Successful release of 3 Bearded vultures in the Vercors massif
- [05-21-10] Makay, the last Eden in flames
- [04-19-10] Saving Cochamo
- [02-05-10] Great success for symposium of the Bonelli's eagle
- [01-22-10] Petzl Foundation supports scientific explorations
- [09-29-09] First steps of Access PanAm
- [07-08-09] The Access PanAm initiative supported by the Petzl Foundation
- [06-05-09] Mountain safety training