Presentation for the EOCA award
The three best projects will be presented by the Petzl Foundation to the EOCA* (European Outdoor Conservation Association) Awards competition to win up to an additional 30,000€!
* The European Outdoor conservation Association was created in 2006 by the outdoors community with one single goal: to help preserve and protect nature. The Petzl Foundation is one of this association’s approximately 50 members and is aimed at collecting funds to directly support projects relating to the protection of the environment everywhere in the world.
More information: www.outdoorconservation.eu
Read more about EOCA: click here
- [11-27-12] Encourage respectful climbs in a major site: Piedra Parada
- [08-30-12] The environment call for projects is extended!
- [05-16-12] The Cochamo valley, a forgotten Yosemite
- [04-23-12] Saving the monk seals in Mauritania
- [12-21-11] Grimper dans les palmiers, un métier dangereux
- [12-20-11] Nepal: training future professional trek guides
- [05-23-11] Call for projects environment!
- [05-02-11] How to reduce accidents in the Gouter couloir?
- [03-29-11] Join the public Conservation Vote !
- [02-14-11] Ice Crystal, a scientific expedition into the heart of the waterfall
- [11-24-10] Results of the 2011 environment request for proposals!
- [07-30-10] Outdoor Industry Conservation Charity joins IUCN
- [06-29-10] Successful release of 3 Bearded vultures in the Vercors massif
- [05-21-10] Makay, the last Eden in flames
- [04-19-10] Saving Cochamo
- [02-05-10] Great success for symposium of the Bonelli's eagle
- [01-22-10] Petzl Foundation supports scientific explorations
- [09-29-09] First steps of Access PanAm
- [07-08-09] The Access PanAm initiative supported by the Petzl Foundation
- [06-05-09] Mountain safety training