Petzl Foundation supports scientific explorations
2010, year of Biodiversity: It's also an opportunity for the Petzl Foundation to strengthen its links with the naturalist expeditions. Thus, in early January, a team of explorers and researchers is in part of Makay, little-known ruiniform massive of Madagascar, while scientific cavers have joined the Southern Hemisphere in a small Pacific island - Madre de Dios.
For more information on expedition, see the logbook: www.makaynature.org.
- [10-18-13] Rescue services operational in Kalymnos!
- [09-11-13] The Petzl Foundation Supports the Alpine Near-Miss Survey
- [08-05-13] Working with Aron Ralston to protect Utah’s redrock desert canyons
- [07-19-13] The environment call for projects is launched!
- [11-27-12] Encourage respectful climbs in a major site: Piedra Parada
- [05-16-12] The Cochamo valley, a forgotten Yosemite
- [04-23-12] Saving the monk seals in Mauritania
- [12-21-11] Grimper dans les palmiers, un métier dangereux
- [12-20-11] Nepal: training future professional trek guides
- [05-23-11] Call for projects environment!
- [05-02-11] How to reduce accidents in the Gouter couloir?
- [03-29-11] Join the public Conservation Vote !
- [02-14-11] Ice Crystal, a scientific expedition into the heart of the waterfall
- [11-24-10] Results of the 2011 environment request for proposals!
- [07-30-10] Outdoor Industry Conservation Charity joins IUCN
- [06-29-10] Successful release of 3 Bearded vultures in the Vercors massif
- [05-21-10] Makay, the last Eden in flames
- [04-19-10] Saving Cochamo
- [02-05-10] Great success for symposium of the Bonelli's eagle
- [01-22-10] Petzl Foundation supports scientific explorations