Great success for symposium of the Bonelli's eagle
The symposium "Conservation of the Bonelli's eagle” was held on the 28th and 29th January 2010 in Montpellier who gathered around 200 people on 2 days. It was an opportunity to share our knowledge available of France and surrounding countries.
Through presentations, the phases of questions and debate, the future direction of work has been established for the protection of this species. This symposium has also strengthened ties between the different European organizations involved.
Since 2007, the Petzl foundation supports the activities of Languedoc-Roussillon conservatory of natural areas (CEN LR) for the preservation of these large bird of prey indigenous Mediterranean cliffs.
- [10-18-13] Rescue services operational in Kalymnos!
- [09-11-13] The Petzl Foundation Supports the Alpine Near-Miss Survey
- [08-05-13] Working with Aron Ralston to protect Utah’s redrock desert canyons
- [07-19-13] The environment call for projects is launched!
- [11-27-12] Encourage respectful climbs in a major site: Piedra Parada
- [05-16-12] The Cochamo valley, a forgotten Yosemite
- [04-23-12] Saving the monk seals in Mauritania
- [12-21-11] Grimper dans les palmiers, un métier dangereux
- [12-20-11] Nepal: training future professional trek guides
- [05-23-11] Call for projects environment!
- [05-02-11] How to reduce accidents in the Gouter couloir?
- [03-29-11] Join the public Conservation Vote !
- [02-14-11] Ice Crystal, a scientific expedition into the heart of the waterfall
- [11-24-10] Results of the 2011 environment request for proposals!
- [07-30-10] Outdoor Industry Conservation Charity joins IUCN
- [06-29-10] Successful release of 3 Bearded vultures in the Vercors massif
- [05-21-10] Makay, the last Eden in flames
- [04-19-10] Saving Cochamo
- [02-05-10] Great success for symposium of the Bonelli's eagle
- [01-22-10] Petzl Foundation supports scientific explorations